Some of you may have seen me on Instagram in fancy headphones talking about our designer consults. First, the headphones are these and they offer better sound/make me feel important, and second, here's what a designer recently said about our consults:
1. Major progress is happening for Project Quogue.
1: “This design forum is THE BEST for growing my business.” - said every designer who joined this month’s Maison.
What. A. Month. Here’s info on our new designer program, how we save client cash, and more.
1. We organized and sponsored the 1st Annual Cobble Hill Halloween Window Painting Day.
This was a spirited community affair through which children ages 6-12 were given a full supply bag to use to paint an assigned retail window on Court Street. Here’s why it was a total win.
2. Interior Designers: we’ve got your backs…
…MORE THAN EVA. Check out our bigger + better trade program with various ways we support you.
3. You’re Invite to our biz growth forum with LuAnn Nigara.
Nov. 14th, 7pm. Limited spots, RSVP required.
4. Efficiency is still our favorite word.
And we hired Melissa Byczek to keep it that way. (And ultimately, save client $$$).
5. This month’s discovery: Montreal artist Nicolas LaChance.
Because emerging Canadian art is too gorg to miss.